Monday 16 January 2012

Insidious (2010) - Review

Hey Bitches!


Last night i settled down and decided to watch one of the most scariest films ever made (apparently), Insidious. I sat down and watched it with my mate, who had seen it before and claimed that it was incredibly scary and myself, not usually being scared of horrors, actually felt quite nervous. 


Movie started off quite slow and boring, had some shit about some kid going to 'the further'? I dont know, wasnt exactly listening. Anyway my mate made me shit myself because he was scared of the film when i wasnt, but him screaming like a little girl made me jump in fear. 


At one point i accidently farted and almost shit myself because of my mate scaring the shit out of me!


Anyway this film was shit so ill rate it 4/10.

Stay Bitchin' Bitches

24 comments:

  1. Check out [Rec], that one's scary for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably still get scared by this so I'll be skipping it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not watched it, sounded like a load of bollocks. The original Japanese Dark Water is pretty creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting review, I'm gonna watch it. bdw come thru my blog sometime again and follow back like u said u will
    http://chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. not many good horror movies lately,, wish there were more movies like the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, looks like the movie deserved that fart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I had a similar reaction, this film was a bit of a snooze fest. The part with the creepy Darth Maul looking fella standing over the husbands shoulder was the only part I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't like this film.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like horror movies that much, I always freak out or something. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lol'ed a lot with this movie ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm... ok :D So I don't watch this movie :D thx for info !

    ReplyDelete
  12. not a big fan of horrors whatsoever, following!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems interesting. Might give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems kinda freaky, I might download it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wouldn't even watch this movie coz of the poster. :/ Thanks for saving me some money

    ReplyDelete
  16. never been a fan of horror films, don't get the need the be scared for the sake of being scared but this film does seem insane

    ReplyDelete
  17. great, think i totes missed this article yesterday :( nice read ^^

    ReplyDelete