Tuesday 17 January 2012

C#

Hey Bitches!

Hope everyone is well.



Got so much work to do (yet again) but this time, its programming using the language C#. Not too hard i must admit but i got loads to do! So forgive me if my posts in the next couple of days seem to be lacking.


But once this is done, IM FREE! Until more work begins flowing in... Unfortunately...

Anyway, quite a lot of you responded to my earlier post about the programming language Java, so it's interested me slightly as to what languages you guys know and can program in. Im currently studying C# in a lot of detail, hated java so im not doing any more on that and i know some aspects of C++.

What about you guys?

Stay Bitchin' Bitches.

19 comments:

  1. I am fluent in English. I also speak typonese and can code like crazy in jibberish, which is why I'm always amazed by people that speak code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea about coding, C++ and so, I think it should be something that takes a lot of time as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done some Python, C#, C++. Can't recall any of it nowadays though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice C++ thats not easy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Errr English . . . English and Errr . . . English hehehe :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spanish and a bit of English. No programming languages. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't really know any programming language tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent dude - I actually got an offer just today from my Curriculum Advisor / Professor to sit through his C++ class, free of charge, (not recieving any credit of course).... I might have to take him up on that offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should man, it's real interesting and helpful.

      Delete
  9. I do mostly Ruby on Rails, C++ and javascript :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned c++ and python back in college but I still haven't found any good use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some C++ (majored in biochem rather than CS in college; I'd like to learn more as it would be really useful in bioinformatics)

    ReplyDelete
  12. C++ is like the gold standard of programming isn't it? I should really learn it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. back in high school I got into python a bit but nothing too extensive. Now I'm learning java and visual basic. I don't know about C++. A couple of my classmates are learning it and they say its difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't learn anything about C#, and just went to C++. It seems pretty much the same.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i dont know anything but i used paint once :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm studying c++ for university

    ReplyDelete