Sunday 15 January 2012

Iron Maiden

Hey Bitches!

So on my 'Motley Crue' post last night, i had multiple requests to post some Iron Maiden, and i shall honour these requests and post my favourite song by them!


That's right, Two Minutes To Midnight! Probably one of their most famous songs too! Interesting story about Iron maiden, my father was friends with a local band called 'Blu Blood' and they were also a hard rock type band. Anyway this band was actually going after the music contract that iron maiden were after, which made them the big stars they are now! Unfortunately for Blu Blood, the music company chose Iron Maiden and they were propelled to greatness.

Stay Bitchin' Bitches

26 comments:

  1. Maiden is a great band, watched them live a couple of years ago. The best concert I've ever been to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for honoring my request hahaha - I LOVE IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!

    Two!!! Minutes!! To miiiiiiidnight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song. I believe in was in GTA: Vice City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving it, takes me back years :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbling across music I've never really been interested in... And enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I wonder how music would have changed if they had chosen Blu Blood. Nice post, can always dig Maiden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At some point, ill post some of their stuff.

      Delete
  7. thank for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly, I've never listened to much of their stuff. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im a huge maiden fan.... awesome song...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hell yea i saw IM in concert about a year ago, that shit was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this track even if im not into rock music, Iron Maiden is great

    ReplyDelete