Saturday 28 January 2012

What I'm Listening To!

Morning Bitches!

Well... Afternoon.. I've literally only just got up! Ahhh the life of a University Student!

So yesterday you all saw the top 5 of my top 10 grreatest albums ever (in my opinion). Hope you enjoyed that so far and i will be posting the rest of the list later on. For now though, i thought i'd have a new segment on my blog...

I've decided that daily i will play my Itunes and shuffle it and whatever song it is on when i am typing out a blog, i will share it with all you guys! I think it's a great way to introduce you guys into potentially good music, it could also be entertaining as i have a few fairly... well, embarrassing songs on my Itunes. But we'll see how it goes! The song for today is..........

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher


Haha, what a fairly random song eh? I have no idea why i put this song on my itunes, must have thought that it was so awesome it deserved a place...? Anyway, JACKIE WILSON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Well that's it for now! Look out later as i reveal the TOP 5 greatest albums of all time (In my opinion). Also i've got a review of Captain America movie coming up and some other sweet stuff i think you'll all be interested in and enjoy!

Stay Bitchin' Bitches

16 comments:

  1. Your itunes really has good taste huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put it in your iTunes because it is a classically amazing song. One of those tunes that makes you jump up, shuffle, and snap your fingers from side to side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent song. Really goes well with all the Robert Johnson I've been listening to lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm with Sub, just hit play & promptly started clicking my fingers & bopping like I was in some gospel choir hehe, golden oldie right there, nice choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really nice song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it :D not the norm WAAAAAAAA music tho ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. great song...the guy was a legend

    ReplyDelete