Monday 9 January 2012

Computer Science - Computer Systems

Hello My Legion Of Bitchin' Followers!


Hope everyone is well. Well today i had an exam for my university course, Computer Science. The modual for this exam was Computer Systems.


I have been sh*tting myself about this exam for ages and well, today it was judgement day. After some revision i was... Not prepared. I set forth regardless of my unprepared mindset and sat the test.


I PASSED BITCHES! I didn't excel with flying colours mind you, but i freakin' passed with an average grade regardless! 


Which means, CELEBRATIONS ALL AROUND! Very Smiley Face!


Stay Bitchin' Peeps!

29 comments:

  1. Hey congratulations!!!! so celebrating tonight?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :D Most likely, yes! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweeet, you done good son. now go have yourself a good time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz! Computer Sciences is awesome. I've been doing some Java programming myself, might even start making my own games. I've done a chess game so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers :)
    Awesome man, unfortunately, Java is the main programming language i struggle with the most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, dude! I have 2 more credits to finish college and get my degree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Let's pop open some champagne and spray it everywhere like they do after races.

    Computer Science was always my toughest course in college, but it really comes in handy in the IT world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be good with excel and powerpoint, hardcore stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Id rather have java as main language then C# (wich i will be required to learn next year)..

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha sweet man keep it uuuuup

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know that feeling of passing when u know u did jack poop

    ReplyDelete
  12. I plan to take my Computer Science exam next week. Hope I pass as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanksss guys! Good luck techguy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats; a victory in science, technology, engineering, or math is a victory for all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CON MOTHER FUCKIN GRATS! go out there and be somebody! ><

    ReplyDelete
  17. NICE CONGRATS!!! I hope to take computer science in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on passing! Keep up the hard work ;P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woop Woop Woop, thanks guys :D

    ReplyDelete