Tuesday 10 January 2012

Dr Pop..?

Hey Bitches!

I LOVE DR PEPPER!

But now that im a poor university student, i have to start making cost cuts. An average 2Litre bottle of Dr Pepper costs roughly £2.50 or something ridiculous like that. So unfortunately, i had to look for something cheaper and i discovered this...




That's right, Dr. Pop. A much cheaper alternative to Dr Pepper...

A 2Litre bottle of Dr Pop costs 55p from local supermarket, Morrisons. Although if you want to buy, say, 2 bottle of Dr Pop, you can get 2 for only £1! Yeah, you heard right, £1. Which means i could near enough get 5 bottles of Dr Pop for the same price (plus 5p) of one bottle of Dr Pepper! What a bargain you say? You'd think so..

Unfortunately, this cheaper alternative doesnt have, well, the same taste of Dr Pepper. In fact, it tastes nothing like Dr Pepper. Imagine you make a coffee, it gets cold, you spill it in the mud, you scoop up the remains into the cup and then decide to spit and piss into the cup. Now you have Dr Pop. That's right, it tastes absolutely RANK!

So moral of the story, dont be a f*cking cheapskate like me, buy good old Dr Pepper!

Stay Bitchin' Peeps!

21 comments:

  1. Dr Pop, haha, around here we have Dr Thunder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So will you continue buying the Dr. Pop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been drinking water like never in my life since I started uni. A bottle of coke costs 2Euro, here and a bottle of some obscure brand of cola costs just one. Guess which one I'm buying, and that's only on special occasions ;) But meh, soda's no good for you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh, im still buying dr pop! HAHAHAHA DR THUNDER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dr. Pepper offbrands here bascially taste pretty much the same to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. DaNG YOUR GOING TO BE RICH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that doesn't sound very... healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaa scoop it up from the mud? lol sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just buy a bottle of amaretto almond liqueur and some redbull.... tastes just like Dr Pepper but gets u wrecked too ^_^ understandably a bit more expensive but definitely worth the outlay ^_^ /swoon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes. Dr. Pepper here costs a buck for a 2L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never been able to find a good off-brand for Dr. Pepper, don't know why? Including Dr. Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  13. All cheap drinks alternatives always have the same taste as the original drink but with a lot of water.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like Dr. Pepper but I will consider Dr. Pop as it has made me spit my coffee out through laughter when I saw it, thank you or making me aware

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha I love these knockoff brands. They appear for anything that becomes popular.

    ReplyDelete