Wednesday 11 January 2012

League Of Legends 10 - 1 - 12

Hey Bitches!

Hope everyone had a good day! I didn't! Had a huge assignment to do (over 3,000 words) and i was able to cram it all in for today! Tomorrow isn't going to be a fun day either, have to write a whole data structure program in Java as well as a 2,000 word explanation of my written program.



I hate my course sometimes.


So this probably means that i am going to unleash my fury tomorrow evening after i have finished that shit assignment. Anyway, lets have a look at my match history for today!


Had a couple of good games to start off, had an absolutely horrible game as the new champion, Viktor, i hate that stupid metallic piece of shit. So i'm never playing that twat again. Had quite a good game as Heimerdinger (Never played him before) and done very well! Might consider buying him!

If you would like to check out League Of Legends, Click Here.

Stay Bitchin' Peeps!

18 comments:

  1. I procrastinate badly. I'm glad you're able to do stuff in one day! Heimerdinger is fun! I haven't played in a while but last time I played, those temporary "towers" of his were pretty OP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top one proper smashed it! nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some friends playing actually League of Legends and they say they're always winning. Maybe they should play against you, so I can tell they're losing too in that game ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck! keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice kdr, though im not playing LoL anymore. +Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont like victor, try Ari, she's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers guys, think i failed though haha.

    And yeah, i love Ahri :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna check out that game...

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha
    Good luck with your huge assignment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep up with the course work I promise it will pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never played it yet but I have friend who love this game

    FOLLOWED

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL FOR THE WIN !! F**K DOTA ;]]] I love this game !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LoL Hellz Yea !1!!

    ReplyDelete