Saturday 14 January 2012

Motley Crue

Hey bitches!


Hope everyone had an awesome, bitchin' day! I done basically nothing except relax, it was awesome. And what is better than drinking and relaxing? Drinking, relaxing and listening to Motley freakin' Crue!


One of my favourite bands of all time! I just really, really hope i can see them live one day, hopefully at Download Festival 2012! Should be bitchin' especially with Black Sabbath going! Cant wait!

So guys, what do you think of Motley Crue? Any of you ever seen them live?

Stay Bitchin' Bitches!

17 comments:

  1. Nah, but I have seen Alice Cooper and Blue Oyster Cult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i didn't even know it was such a holiday :) informative post

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time seen this. Crazy outfits man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive seen Alice Cooper aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never Seen them, but would like to & Download 2012 lIneup looks amazing, like you say Motley Crue, Deaf Havana, Limp Bizkit, Van Halen to name but a few :) & Alice Cooper, tres jel lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really my cup of tea, but I can appreciate what they've done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post more RUSH, YES, BOSTON, or IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second the request for Iron Maiden as above (I would also accept Dream Theater as well).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could relax professionally.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo Black Sabbath, now that is GOOD :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This song makes me feel everything but relaxing. Girls Girls Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great band! :D I wish I could say I've seen them play live...I'll just have to enjoy listening for now

    ReplyDelete
  13. good song thanks

    ReplyDelete