Sunday 29 January 2012

My Top 10 Albums. Part 2

Hey Bitches!

Hope you all had a good night last night, i certainly did!

Anyway here you are as promised, hope you enjoy!

5. Skillet - Comatose


Skillet are an extremely underrated band and i'd be fairly surprised if any of you guys have actually heard of them. I'm literally addicted to almost every song on this album, they are so good and show true emotion. I also find that almost all their songs remind me of a special person, maybe it'll do the same for you guys? Highly recommend trying this album out.

4. Guns N' Roses - Greatest Hits


I know it's slightly cheating using a compilation album, but i decided to add this bad boy in this list. Guns N' Roses should be in everyones top 10 albums realistically and are probably one of the most, if not the most, well know band to date. They were extremely popular in their time, releasing many historical songs. This album hosts the best of these songs and i think that it's just brilliantly assembled. Great Album. 

3. Def Leppard - Hysteria


Def Leppard, one of my favourite bands of all time. They're British too! I saw these guys live last year and that performance is one of my favourite bands i've seen live, they were truly awesome. This album contains alot of their great songs and besides, any album which has 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' deserves a place here!

2. Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood


All of you guys that have been following me for awhile will know that im a massive crue head. I LOVE MOTLEY CRUE! Probably my second favourite band of all time (Hmm, can i sense another top 10 list in the future?) It was tricky choosing my favourite album by these great musicians but i eventually chose this one because it has quite a lot of my favourite songs by them, and it's awesome!

1. Steel Panther - Balls Out


There it is, number 1. Numero Uno. My favourite album of all time written and performed by my favourite band of all time. This album is just pure genius! It's a fairly recent album but it definitely has that heavy rock 80's feel to it that i LOVE. Besides, anyone who sings about how awesome Tiger Woods is gets my vote anyday! If you havent listened to this, get your butt on youtube and search some songs! I recommend the following: ALL OF THEM! 

Well that's it for now bitches, hope you enjoyed my list! Let me know what you think in the comments sections below, i'd also like to know if you've been interested and checked out any of these albums and actually really like them.

Stay Bitchin' Bitches

21 comments:

  1. Def Leppard guys are pro musicians...
    Drummer especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! They made me cry when i saw them live. Was spectacular.

      Delete
  2. Wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan of Skillet but I REALLY like Rebirthing from the album you picked and also My Obsession from the Collide album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a huge fan of 'Collide'

      Delete
    2. i only recognize guns n roses, and they are pretty good.
      so i assume the other albums are pretty good as well, might give it a download

      Delete
  3. Really good music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, you're all about that classic hard rock, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bad list, would have put other albums though. I do like skillet though

    ReplyDelete
  6. GnR...now that is fine music

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard of Skillet. Someone bought me that album. I pitched it after listening to it once. Nothing to do there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too much hair metal for my taste

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty nice list, and yes I've heard about Skillet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol'd at teh album cover of Steel Panther ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard Skillet, a great song for me is Rebirthing. And GnR... I have all they're albums (Chinese Democracy included), they were (on their firsts releases) simply the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greatest hits of Guns and Roses is awesome, don`t really know much about the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol I like that cover art for steel panther

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I have a song or two on my iPod from the Guns and Roses album.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish the singers weren't all queers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You forgot Engleburt Humperdinck's Greatest Hits

    ReplyDelete